Choosing the right Las Vegas personal injury lawyer can seem overwhelming. Sure, you could call a number you see from a television commercial but that may not be the right choice for your specific case. To help make the selection process easier, the Fassett and Cardoza team have come up with some helpful tips on finding your best legal fit.
Questions to Ask
There are some questions you should ask any prospective personal injury lawyer. Think of it as an interview process.
The following are some great things to ask during your initial meeting with a prospective personal injury attorney.
- What is your success rate like for cases similar to mine?
- Do you have client testimonials?
- Does your current case load allow you to spend adequate time on my case?
- What is your AVVO rating?
- How accessible will you be if I need to contact you?
- Who would be working on my case (a paralegal or an attorney)?
Understand the Process
All reputable personal injury lawyers offer free consultations and you shouldn’t walk out of that first meeting with any lingering questions. During your visit you should go over the following:
- Pros and cons of your specific case.
- Estimate timeline of your case and how long it could take to settle.
- Likelihood of going to trial.
- An estimate for your settlement (this dollar amount could change down the road).
Our job as attorneys is to make our clients feel confident and trust that we will do our best to help keep the legal process moving as smoothly as possible so that you can get back to your life.
Contact the Fassett & Cardoza team of Las Vegas personal injury lawyers today to see if we’re the right fit for your case. Call us at (702) 384-2495 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.